2.29.2012

I am a Vitamix Affiliate!!

This is very exciting for me!! I am a FIRM believer in spreading the word about products so when I received the opportunity to be a Vitamix Affiliate I was beyond ecstatic! I received my Vitamix as a birthday gift....and let me tell you it was a long time coming! I have been hinting bugging the husband for one for the past 5 years or so. As a group effort an investment towards my future addiction was made, and I couldn't be happier!

During the first few in store demos that we watched I was impressed, but admittedly not THAT impressed. Until....the demonstrator made Tortilla Soup. Impressed level...8/9 out of 10, then he turned right around and made sorbet...in seconds. Impression level...12 out of 10! I was immediately hooked from that moment on. Yes the Vitamix can whip up smoothies in seconds, sorbet in less than a minute, and HOT soup start to finish in about 10 minutes. Yes, I said HOT! Everything that I make seems to impress me in a different way, and I have been using the Vitamix multiple times a day.

***06-007070 ***
GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ($25US/$35CN)
USE ABOVE CODE

Visit the Vitamix Webpage, take a look around and be amazed for yourself!

Or you can contact
Janet Gladish at Vitamix at 1-800-848-2649 Ext. 2316. She is very helpful and helped me during my purchase and answered any questions that I had, even after my purchase.

Fast Food that's fresh from the garden
A whole food diet is the key to a long and healthy life. New recommendations encourage consuming more fruits, vegetables and whole grains every day. This is easily accomplished by eating terrific-tasting, nutrient-rich whole food meals made in the Vitamix machine.

Imagine...

Steaming hot soups & sauces in 4 minutes

Juice whole foods in 60 seconds

Frozen treats in 30 seconds

Grind grains and knead dough in one 5 minute operation
Cooking soup from scratch that's hot, hearty and satisfying in just 4 minutes.



Making whole food juice that's full of fiber and flavor in under a minute.



Making frozen treats that are full of fruit and low in fat in only 30 seconds.


Grinding fresh whole grains into flour and kneading dough for healthy home made bread in one 5-minute operation.


Click an image to view a live demonstration

*Flash Player Required



Vitamix Super 5200

Start your 30-day no-risk
in-home trial today
and we'll
give you FREE Standard
Ground Shipping

Click here to get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment